Monday, March 4, 2013

saisa basket ball


Basketball 
- SAISA is an international inter interschool organization that reaches out into several sports and an individual that participates in saisa has the chance to meet new people take new risks and step out of one comfort zone. This is not my first saisa but it is my first saisa as a part of the osc basketball team. So I had a lot to learn in terms of the new plays as well as the positions on the court, which were all new to me as I am used to playing backyard basketball with my friends. So moving up to something that involves travel to foreign country being hosted by a foreign host family is all very interesting and I have the chance to learn a lot from it. Unlike most schools in Sri Lanka don't travel abroad but travel domestically, which shows how privileged I'm to be a part of something like saisa where we get to travel with our friends and get to have fun and learn new skills and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment